These are the faces behind WeSustain
|Member since:||March 2021|
As a project team member, I support the team in the implementation of customer projects. In doing so, I support the customers both in the setup phase and in the application phase.
The mentality and objective have to shift from a short-term and selfish profitability to a long-term economy that is profitable to all of us and not only to the shareholders. Normally, every company’s goal is to last which would imply long-term profitability. In order to achieve that, firms have also to adapt to external changes, for example environmental aspects and since we are not in control of the planet and its resources are mostly limited, it is in our all interest to keep our environment in a status where we can all live a good life. Businesses have a special responsibility here as they are heavily using the planet’s resources and plenty of their processes are affecting the environment and society.
- wide range of tasks through customer support from planning to use
- interesting insights into corporate sustainability management through diversity of clients and sectors
- agile, committed team
- product as an important tool to make sustainability more tangible and manageable for companies
Three goals from my bucket list:
- skydiving or bungee jumping
- travel around Scandinavia
- learn more languages
Without these websites / apps I would be stranded:
- DeepL & Linguee